Monday, June 21, 2010

CASIO NF-11

A quite simple watch with few functions but also quite strange. It's a green Casio NF-11, Made in Japan C, using the module 1093.
The watch is in a nice condition, not big scratches, just the normal use of a 90's watch.
The band is the original one also in very good condition, except the pin that is broken.
It was bought some time ago being part of a watch lot, it has been cleaned and the battery replaced. Now the watch is ready to be collected or wear (new band pin will be needed).
Why I'm selling this watch?
I'm planing to collect water related watches, and this one doesn't have any water related function, it is just water resist, so even that is a nice 90's collectable Casio (which I like very much), I want to sell it to be able to buy more water related watches.
Thanks for reading and if you are interested on the watch do not hesitate to contact me.
Price: 30€ + Shipping




1 comment: